Thursday, July 27, 2006

On the Myrtle Beach online article..


Don't shoot the messenger!

I was simply reporting news a found. If there is an article that has somthing derogatory concerning Carolina or the SEC conference (fact or fiction) I fully expected it to be posted on this webpage.

I mean, articles like this make things interesting.. it surely got a rise out of someone.. am I wrong??

I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with the article, infact I'm about half and half.

Comments about the ACC being the Socon without BC, FSU, VT, and Miami are far fetcthed, but really.. how far fetched are they??

I still wouldn't compare the ACC to the Socon, without the teams named above, but more like the Big East of new. Without the 4 teams named above the ACC would be pretty evenly matched with teams like West Virginia, Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse, ect.

Again, I was just posting an article I found on-line. Nothing more. So, next time don't get the sad face like Whitehurst did in the picture above (after the loss to Wake, that I so graciously posted for your pleasure) when you see any article that has negitive opinions about the ACC (or any of the schools in the ACC) in the future.

Futhermore, it's silly to bash USC, Steve Spurrier, or the SEC just because you don't agree with an opinionated article that the Myrtle Beach Online puts out. The article had nothing to do with the three.

Don't forget I'm just the messenger!

And that concludes MY OPINION!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive