Saturday, November 10, 2012

That was really really stupid

You think Spurrier was the cause for Lattimore's injuries? It's bad either way. If you do think Spurrier was to blame then you're just plain stupid. If you don't think Spurrier is to blame and you speculate it just to be cute then you should be ashamed. Come on bro, you're better than that.

If Clowney is hurt enough not to play he doesn't have to play. I'll take the team doctor's opinion over any tiger fan's every day of the week, not only including but especially yours. Just like my opinion $kemdiche I'm sure.

You really surprised me with a shot about anything to do with Latt's injury. Wow bro, you win this one. Not fun anymore for me if you have to resort to stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive