Monday, November 12, 2012

I don't know

Clemson is a really good passing team. Our secondary is our biggest weakness on defense. The games we have played well against the pass have been the ones that we get major pressure on the QB. If the secondary can improve just a little bit I like our chances. If we play like we did against TN we're in trouble.

I think Carolina will score points but may find it tough to stop Clemson from doing so. If Clemson wins out I think they have a great shot at the Sugar. Problem is you have NC ST and South Carolina left on your schedule. Two teams that beat you convincingly last season. Is Clemson a different team this year? We'll find out over the next couple of weeks.

As far as the open SEC jobs go I think Petrino may go to Kentucky. Believe it or not I think Jimbo Fisher is one to watch for either the Auburn job or TN job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive