Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I read your post on Rivals...

I could feel you on most but Keven Smith? Come on bro, that had to be a joke. I certainly would make a part for him in the movie/s, but good lord no one will even trust him with a B rated movie based on what he has done as a director so far. You wanna see Mark Hamil show up dressed like Cock Knocker? The new Sith Nemesis or even worse Jay show up as a Jedi? Stop it! (I hope you are laughing)

I think this project is big enough to put one than one major director in charge, too big for one in fact. I am going with James Cameron with instructions to take this a more serious and slightly darker route, teamed with Joss Whedon or JJ Abrams. George Lucas would also be involved as a consultant/advisor.

Also the first movie is not Episode 7 (if I am doing it), its some sort of spin off to get people in the mood. How about how the Sith Lords/Jedi's came to be? About a million possibilities for that. You get to learn from your mistakes for the big boy. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive