Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Like I said

PhotobucketI have no idea of knowing who is going where. So no I'm not so sure Fisher is going to TN. That's just the scenario I keep hearing. One of the reasons I've heard that he may leave is because he's not happy with FSU's decision to stay in the ACC. I think Plyler said that.

With Star Wars JJ Abrams has already withdrew his name from the list. I agree Cameron would be a good choice but I haven't even heard his name mentioned besides when I did. With Kevin Smith I wasn't the one who brought him up but I did agree that he would be a good choice. He doesn't get the title as director but he helps with a alot of movies people don't know about. Mostly comic stuff I think. He also had a hand in the newest Die Hard movie. Like I said on the mb, Disney would never go for him. He's too crude. Another downfall would be his obsession with Boba Fett. Giving more interest to that character would be a huge mistake imo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive