Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Here's who I think goes where

I have no way of knowing but my predictions are: Patterson to Arky, Petrino to Kentucky, Fisher to TN. Auburn I'm not so sure about. Probably somebody unproven because I don't know a proven coach in their right mind that would take over that dumpster fire.

Clemson does have the best offense we will play this season. I never said they didn't. South Carolina at worst has the 2nd best defense Clemson will face this season. Some might even say our defense is better than FSU's. That arguement doesn't matter because I think we can agree that they are comparable at least. It will be an interesting game. Probably high scoring but who knows? I thought this time last year that Clemson would slap us around. I'm kinda leaning towards Clemson beating us this year. I was dead wrong last year and here's to hoping I'm wrong this year lol.

I think Clemson should and will beat NC ST. They should have last year as well. If they beat NC ST they can get that "same old Clemson" monkey off of their back. That's all I was saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive