Sunday, November 18, 2012

Carolina

didn't look good either. As a matter of fact it was scary at one point. I think both teams was looking ahead and both will come ready to play next week. Should be fun to watch.

Prometheus was good. I know you liked it being a big alien fan. I wish they would have showed more of the big bald headed people. Those things were creepy.

Yea I'm a big Star Wars fan. I haven't talked much about it in the past because I didn't understand the politics as much as I do now. I'm really happy about the new episodes. I can go ahead and watch Clone Wars now that there will be more movies. I was saving them because I thought there would be no more. I'm also about to read the Thrawn trilogy. I hear it's the best non-Lucas story books.

How is school going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive