Friday, November 30, 2012

Paul Johnson?

Definitely, it's pretty dumb to say otherwise, he just can't recruit. If he could everyone would be in trouble. But jimbo? Explain why in terms of jimbo at FSU vs Dabo at Clemson? I bet you can't. I think obrien probably is a better coach, even though his record says otherwise. I thought he would actually do well there and I don't really know why he didn't. See bro, I don't kid myself like you.

You can make up all the championships you want, but at the end of the day you have none. The rivalry is good for a laugh, but that's about it. If it were worth anything that ship would have sailed years ago. But you will take being a laughing stock and beating Clemson, lol. I will take having more conference titles than you have bowl wins and an unsurmountable number of "state championships" wink wink.

It's still hard for me to say gamecocks without laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive