Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Honestly bro

I don't think that any of the major programs would take Dabo. I can't think of any of the jobs that are open that would take him. That isn't a jab, just what I think. I think Morris would come closer to getting one of those jobs than Dabo would. Hell most Clemson fans would rather have Morris than Dabo as a head coach. If your rumor is true the administration would rather have Morris as well. I don't think anybody wants Dabo. If the Carolina job were open and we took Dabo over Morris I would quit watching football lol.

As far as the ACC crumbling I don't think it will completely. I have said since the conference realignment stuff started up that the ACC is a basketball conference and they will go after basketball schools. So far I have been right with Pitt and Cuse. I think if they pick up Louisville it will further the basketball theory. Sure Louisville has been decent in the past in football but let's face it, they are a basketball school with Petino. I think the ACC will next go for a school like UCONN after Louisville.

I have also said since all this started that if the SEC took any ACC schools it would be NC ST and VT. Not because they are good but because of footprint and having the TV market in those states. I still think this will happen honestly. Looking more likely now with the state the ACC is in.

Clemson won't be left out to dry however. I think that they and FSU will end up in the Big 12. They probably should have already went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive