Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In terms of Morris...

quite possibly yes. What you posted was pretty gamecock willish. Two 10 win seasons and a conference championship. Again babble babble babble. I tell you one thing, I am glad Spurrier did not get an OC, you would have a National Championship probably if he did. I guess he is afraid some will say it was his OC at Scar instead of him. As if you have some sort of inside knowlege on who is being interviewed, lol. You was posting your normal crap of anything negative you can find on Clemson and I posted thats one of the many things I had read. Then it spins up into something very silly and stupid as usual. But ok, in your world there are no more Chad Morris's, lol.

I tell you one thing, there are no more Steve Spurriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive