Monday, November 26, 2012

Again, I never said Thompson was better than Shaw

My case has always been that we don't have to chalk up losses just because our starting QB is out. Believe me I was ready to do that before the Clemson game when I found out Shaw wasn't starting. Shame on me..

We're not talking Thompson against the SEC here bro, so you can cancel that out of your argument. We're talking one of the biggest games of the year for both teams regardless of conference affiliation.

 Clemson's defense played one of their better games against Carolina if you ask me. If they would have played like they did against NC ST Thompson would have scored 50 or more on them. Thompson made some beautiful plays that you really can't blame on your defense. If you say otherwise and don't give Thompson credit where it's due then you either didn't watch the game or need to go back and watch the replay like I just did. Thompson went on the road in a very hostile environment against a rival team that hates him with very limited experience and made the plays that was needed to win. He exceeded expectations and it wasn't your defenses fault.

He kept your offense off the field and deserves as much credit as our defense in that game. If you say otherwise you are just being sour about the loss lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive