Saturday, December 15, 2007

Whoa.. lol.

I was just telling you what I'm hearing on the Bud Foster stuff. I honestly think it is to good to be true. We'll just have to wait it out and see. I KNOW that there are ongoing negotiations with Foster as we speak. What will come of it, I don't know. I would be very, very happy with Tenuta, but not as happy as I would be with Foster. Paul Johnson has already informed Tenuta that he would not be the DC after the bowl game, so he is definitely a huge possibility. Tenuta would be a huge upgrade from Nix. We'll just have to wait til after the bowl games to see how it shakes out..

As for Tommy and Arky, all you have to do is google it. There are about a million articles on it from the week that it was going on. He met with the Arky AD numerous times and they were even reporting on the Clemson radio station here that it was a done deal at one time. The Bowden and Arky stuff wasn't just message board rumor, it really happened.

With Vincent, why did he refuse the breat test if he hadn't been drinking and driving? It doesn't matter though, he will play in the bowl game and I believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I think some kind of punishment should happen. Even if he's just suspended for a half or something.

No sense in us arguing though, I was just filling you in on what was going on. I didn't mean for my post to seem like anything other than that..

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive