Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I don't know much about Johnson...

I would guess that Spurrier is big on him so I would trust his judgement.

Herring I do know. We were not satisfied with him. It also looks like Nutt nor Petrino were satisfied with him. Nutt obvously thinks Nix is a better choice in the SEC. It only stands to reason Arkansas is willing to let him go. So I'm not big on that one. Honestly I don't think Spurrier is going to settle on him. Just my opinion.

Hopefully you guys get a shot at Tenuta. Why not? If Johnson really intends to let him go. Which won't happen until after the bowl game. If he lets him go in my opinion its a mistake. If he gets let go, fork out the money and get him!

On Foster, I think now I see what may have happened. Maybe Foster was considering a move to SC. You know what I think happened? He saw the writing on the wall with West Virginia. If West Virginia doesn't go after him hard now they are stupid. Seeing as how they will get 4 million from Michigan on RR buyout they have allot of money to offer.

Personally, I would have kept Nix. But I have no doubt you guys are going to get a good one.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive