Friday, December 21, 2007

I don't know bro..

I hope Johnson doesn't hire Wommack. Big mistake in my opinion. The link I provided says it was a deal and all of the GT fans seem to think so as well. I gotta tell you, they are not very happy at all. I hope he knows what he is doing..

The Spence thing has been all over Rivals. I don't think they make an official announcement if a coach is just interviewing for a job though. He probably just wants more money anyway. It says in the article about about Spence in The State that Tommy is prepared to hand the duties over to Dabo Swinney if Spence does leave, but who knows? I wonder if Swinney would change up the offense or run the same thing Spence runs? Who would you like if Spence were to leave? I don't know of any good O-coordinators on the market to tell you the truth. Swinney may be the best option depending on what type of offense he would run.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive