Monday, December 24, 2007

Who knows?

Maybe Wommack will do well. I doubt it though. Just for the record, our LB corps didn't get any better this past season without Wommack. They played about the same as they did in 2006 when Wommack was there. One huge difference though, Jasper Brinkley was injured after the second game of this past season. I can guarantee you that our defensive woes had nothing to do with Wommack leaving. Trust me on that one..

I haven't heard much else about Spence. What have you been hearing? I think he probably just wants a little raise. A lot of the Clemson fans on the message boards feel the same as you do about Spence. So do the Tennessee fans. I haven't saw one post from a Tennessee fan that is happy about the interest in Spence. They think they can do far better. You know how the fans of schools like that are though. I've said enough about Spence in the past, so you know my view of him. Wouldn't be a big loss in my opinion. Well, except for recruiting maybe.. I really think he will stay put though.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive