Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More to TO DO about DOO DOO......

I have been hearing Bowden's new contract only includes a $5oo,ooo buyout. Have you heard anything? I can't find a single thing where the terms have been released. If this is the case, thats not very much of a commitment, interesting...

A West Virginia fan will likely assassinate Rich Rodriguez, LOL. Now he is trying to get out of paying the 4 million dollars, thats just awful on his part.

Anymore news on a new DC?

Also, I read on ESPN where Navy's DC stayed at Navy. I thought Johnson brought him with him. Evidently he did not.

Wow, that means the contract has not been signed. Think its possible Bowden would consider a move to West Virginia who would have a buttload of money to pay out? Probably not, but an interesting thought.

My god, poor poor FSU. As many as 20 starting players suspended for the bowl game for cheating, wow. I hear also they could possibly miss the first 3 games of next season, wow.

Also, I keep forgetting to mention this. Spurrier really got the last laugh on Tenn. this year. It was no secret he streamlined Duke's coaching search. Another good smack in the face to big fat Fulmer, lol.

Talks really seem to be heating up on Clemson moving to the SEC. Personally I don't see it happening. But we know all things are possible.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive