Monday, December 31, 2007

Sorry for the lack of posts lately...

Lots seem to be going on though or at least getting resolved. Spence is staying I guess, he was honest and admitted he didn't get offered the job. I'm a little surprised, I thought he was gone. I mean why wait to announce if you have already decided to stay?

We have got some good commits this week. As a whole, this could turn out to be our best class yet. Impressive. Hell, at this rate we may be able to actually out talent everyone on our schedule, even if we can't outcoach them. They are doing good in my opinion at developing the talent. I never thought I would see that at Clemson.

Unfortunately, Auburn is going to be an uphill battle. Other than Va Tech, I think this is the best team we have played all year. They are going to have to come out like they play FSU and in past years SC to win. They can do it, I just don't know they will.

Somewhat of a surprise, looks like Vincent will play. Could be bittersweet however. If he gets convicted he may be out the door. I guess its justified if thats your policy. Why not give the kid one last game?

Everyone seems to be wanting to kick the Gamecocks since their down. I won't and I don't think for a minute they will stay down. Every year it comes down to a handful of plays making or breaking your season. Sometimes its just luck, it either goes your way or it don't. Debatable if it went the Tigers way or not. Didn't go yours for sure. I think things will certainly turn around and you guys definitely deserved a bowl more than many of the teams that got one.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive