Saturday, December 15, 2007

I know I was kind of negative...

Its certainly not that I don't want you to land Bud Foster. We have all learned anything is possible, I could be dead wrong. I will be the first to clap and admit it if you do. I hope you get him in fact. But I think anyone who knows anything about college football knows that Bud Foster is to defense what Spurrier is to offense. Hes the best thing going. His name will be mentioned just like Spurrier's for every job opening. I think coaches have learned to make allot money by talking to other schools. If you don't get him, you guys will get a good one, Spurrier will make sure of it. You will be OK. I just don't want this to turn into the wild wild west show as it does for so many teams. I think the promise of a Head Coaching job is very very overdone as a rumor.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive