Friday, May 10, 2013

They are using...

A 1300 kv motor, I will probably use 1000kv on mine, I want mine slower wither a longer battery life. It cost me about $7. Then you will need a speed controller, I am gonna use a 10 amp one. Volts is how much power it takes and amp is basically the flow, how fast the electricity gets there, another 7$. Next 2 servos, these make the wings and tail move to control it in the air. Then it's just adding a receiver for the radio. But all these parts can be reused when you crash it. That foam box that holds the electronics is a power pod and its made to use on other planes without changing anything. Cool stuff for me, calms down my stress level and that's why I have several hobbies going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive