Thursday, May 02, 2013

I hate to see...

These kids not get to play from either team. Just seems incomplete.

Part of it was you, I just thought when you said you would have to be very good to beat scar it was due to expectations. No idea if they were trolls or not, didn't look like it and no real flames. But you are wanting examples of posts from the spring game? Sorry bro, I didn't save any. But I mean come on, you read the Mainboard and post all the time. If its not true then fine, that's the answer, that's why I asked.

I think the coaches are excited about Clemson's DL finally, having depth is the big thing they say. I expect them to surprise this year, I keep seeing how bad Clemson is on defense on the Mainboard. They improved dramatically last year, not sure why no one thinks there will be improvement this year? I guess some must think it will be like that forever. I just want to beat the hell out of uga and I will be happy. Tall task I know, but it would be good for the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive