Wednesday, May 01, 2013

I know it was a joke

Go back and read what I wrote. I thought it was funny too. I responded with a joke lol.

Jenn, bub and I actually went to the spring game but we were sitting at ground level so it was hard to see what was going on. I have yet to go back and watch the replay of it. I will gather what I remember seeing and post about it tomorrow. Thompson as Montana is funny but I would view him as more of a John Elway. But for real I haven't seen the gamecock fans on the MB talk up the spring game at all. Can you give me examples? Troll posts don't count. I've seen them defend our team much like the Clemson and every other fan base does but nothing no one else is doing.

I heard the Clemson spring game was a bummer due to injuries. I know I have given Kelley a lot of hell in the past but I hated to hear about his injury. I wish him a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive