Thursday, May 02, 2013

Settle down bro lol

You were trying to make out like I had higher than usual expectations for Carolina this season because I said for someone to beat us they have to be "a very good team". I simply didn't say that lol. I said it would be a good win for clemson if they beat us. It will also be good win for Carolina if we beat clemson. My comment had nothing to do with expectations like you tried to make out with a false comment. That's slander bro lol.

If you think clemson will be the 85 bears on defense this year I'll be your shoulder to cry on when it doesn't happen lol. Dream big bro, dream big. By the way, you go by the stats that will make clemson look good and I'll go by the ones that everyone else does lol.

By the way, you know Clemson's gonna be in trouble if Boyd gets injured right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive