Thursday, May 23, 2013

I liked...

what I saw so far of Bates Hotel, it just looked like something that might not get renewed and I try not to get into those kind of shows. But, I think you are right allot of people like it. I am definitely going to finish it if it gets renewed and I think it will. Hannibal? I thought would be a smash hit without question, its actually the show in trouble if not already cancelled.

I am way behind on everything, I finished season 1 of The Americans, but behind on everything else you mentioned. Lots of good stuff out and I bet DaVinci's Demons is going to be a favorite when we finally get around to watching it, I think it got renewed after the first episode. I am also up to date on Game of Thrones, I don't miss that. Some ass on the message board has already said what will happen next and I read it, gotta love idiots.

I'm definitely in the minority on Survivor, people love it. I don't think its bad either, its probably just because back then we did not watch shows on DVR and the Internet. Had to catch it when it was on, I never watched anything much back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive