Sunday, May 19, 2013

I watched the first season....

13 years ago, lol. Was pretty good, but old for me after seaosn 1. Obviously I am the minority on that 13 years later. Its not exactly reality, but I prefer to watch shows like River Monsters. The last episode I watched he went to the lake at chernobyl and caught oversized catfish possibly due to the radiation, lol. Kinda reality? Also, monster finding shows usually equiped with plenty of rednecks lying, lol. Lately I have been tied up watching Flite Test on YouTube, I can't believe they did that. That was one of my bussiness ideas, not kidding. I could not have done what they are doing though, these guys are smart with a capitol "S". But a a side bussiness that blows up for me one day? Still possible, I think I could have been famous, I just decided to get married instead, lol. I'm happy though.

You need to watch The Americans too, starts off good and gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive