Friday, May 03, 2013

So you still denying it?

Lol, you for anyone, not just Clemson ANYONE to beat scar it would be a good win. So since you are standing by your stats, everyone including you would agree boiling green, Rutgers and Connecticut all have better defenses than scar right? I mean that's what your "total defense" stats tell us and you agree with them or not?

Also, I never disagreed with your statement on the good win either. I just thought you might like to talk about your team and whats looking good. But since you haven't seen or heard anything I guess we won't know, lol.

I do expect the defense to be better, sure do. The secondary in my mind will make or break us this year. Not terribly concerned on offense, although losing a player like Hopkins is always going to sting a little. Of course if we lose our starting QB we are in trouble, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive