Saturday, November 05, 2011

Whoa!!!

Blake, don't talk about Edward James Almos. He ranks up there with Captain Picard and Han Solo dammit. Mos Def doesn't have shit on him and if you watched Battlestar Galactica you would know that. He has charisma, machismo, and vulnerability. I won't hear about some shit rapper even being on the same level as Admiral Adama, who got a best actor nomination for STAND AND DELIVER. I didn't even read most of the posts about it, and for the record he is of Spanish descent. Sure his face looks like a gravel driveway, but he would kick "your fat, lazy ass" to quote.

What a fucking game tonight by the two best teams in the country. I want the rematch and if the BCS doesn't give us that, fuck 'em. Nobody is close to these two teams.

Carolina played admirable, but Stephen Garcia took his toll on this team in the end. Spurrier looks older and I think this team's psyche has been hurt by all the bullshit that has happened to them. Fuck you Garcia.

I'm ready to see Clemson back in action against a WF team that had their chances against Notre Dame and their super 10 spray painted helmest tonight. I am very afraid of facing Georgia Tech in that conference game though, so I will be hoping for the Hokies. GT just matches up too well with Clemson's defense and I will not be able to live through another 2009 two losses to Paul "slap a player" Johnson and his wing T, wishbone, power I, Tom Osborne, win one for the gipper offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive