Sunday, November 06, 2011

I knew Brent would finally take up for me on this!!!

I knew you would agree, but yes it has been because of BSG. Mos Def has been a good one for the show so I know where Blake is coming from. I think by the end tho, everyone will see what we mean. No one however is probably ever going to be as great a villain as John Lithgow on Dexter. That will be tough to top.

All I can say Brent is keep watching, I understand what you mean. They had allot to get in with only 6 episodes to work with. The first season I was entertained, gore, outstanding scenes, just the shock of a unique TV show. The first season was like a giant pilot. Great acting in the first season? Not really because with the scenes like when he went into Atlanta there was really no time or need. But this season, different set up. The zombies have been down played IMO somewhat and only now are the characters really coming out. I enjoyed last season, but I have been glued to it this season. I think I know what you like Brent and this season is more your style.

I would definitely recommend Breaking Bad and to a lesser extent (for you) Sons of Anarchy. I did not see you mention it, but tell me you have already watched Spartacus? If not that should be your next show and its not even close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive