Sunday, November 06, 2011

Well I get attached to different characters..

I like Batiatus on Spartacus and the redneck with the crossbow is my favorite on The Walking Dead. I will be very upset if he gets killed. I think its because they are more like me, lol. I agree if the kid turns into a zombie it will be hard to tell the difference and I can't wait for the woman with the head shaved to get eaten.

Yes Brent, the wife is a complete bitch (very realistic) and Shane is even worse. He gets worse, but he is still doing a good job. Oh and I liked Gaius Baltar on BSG.

Everybody was starting to like Shane I bet, hated the Redneck. What now?

Also, I won't give it away to Brent, but I got a little upset about Otis. He had potential.

These are supposed to be country folks like us, they are not yuppies from Miami or Italians from Rome. Rick Grimes is an Australian guy for example and he is blowing the part away IMO. I am looking for these people to be like us and I am sorry but I can relate to them better. I guess the guys on Spartacus and Dexter are great, never met a Gladiator or a Serial Killer from Miami to compare them with. I just know these guys are doing pretty good, never met a zombie either, so you got me there.

You gotta agree bro, this season has been more about the characters and more personable than last, thats all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive