Sunday, November 06, 2011

I will also say that

I am with Brent about the characters on the walking dead. Sure they are good actors but I'm not attached to any of the characters. There isn't one that if died I would be like "damn that sucks, the show will not be as good now." All of the characters could die and they could bring in a whole new cast for all I care. It's a zombie show, it's not for attaching to characters for me. I like the thrill of the show. It's more about the suspense. The show doesn't have a "Rita" from Dexter or a "Varro" from Spartacus or the best of all.. A "Eddard Stark"..

There is no character like the ones I mentioned above that would make me think less of the show if they rid them off. It's a zombie show, a good one, but a zombie show that the characters don't mean shit in to me..

By the way, is it just me or does the little boy Carl's ugliness not just urk you lol? I mean if they are trying to make you attach to the characters his part would be the one to do it with. Instead it is a ugly dying kid.. they pick howdie doodie to play the part lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive