Wednesday, November 09, 2011

This is absolutely terrible..

It makes me wanna be less of a football fan. I can see that he turned it over to the AD and the coach was retired. But some of this happened in the athletic facilities for heavens sake. Hard to imagine he was not aware before either. I want to find a way to find JoePa not guilty. The more I read, the harder it gets. I can't think of a worse possible thing to happen to a school. This is just sad and I hope he is found to be clean, I just don't see it right now. I think this is something so terrible he probably just convinced himself it was not real. Make no mistake JoePa runs Penn State and is responsible for what happens in building tho. Just terrible and disgusting is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive