Tuesday, November 08, 2011

quickly

Redneck with a crossbow is the guy from Boondock Saints. Hes pretty cool. I like the pizza delivery boy you should be on ninja turtles. What Blake, you don't care about the elderly in that nursing home? Immortals should be awesome, if thats the one I'm thinking about with Mickey Rourke. Oh, Vance, I did watch the first season of Spartacus BTW. I was hoping for the guy to return from his illness, but.....

Like how top 10 Clemson landed a noon game on ESPnU? No respect, lol. It doesn't matter to me really. I'm kinda glad its a noon this week honestly. This game should be over early in the third. Wake is making strides, but they're not there yet. Great qb though, so you never know. Any thoughts on SC and Florida?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive