Sunday, November 06, 2011

I was joking about "Chief Crater Face"

It was a joke for Vance. The guy has to be a good actor. I've seen him in a lot of stuff. I was just making fun. Technically though he is an indian if he is mexican brent, dummy.. lol

I have just seen Mos Def in movies and he surprises as an actor. You see the name "Mos Def" and you think "Ice Cube" or "Tyrese" and he blows those guys out of the water as far as rapper actors go. It's just a shock that he is dumb enough to go by the name Mos Def and be smart enough to be a good actor. I have to admit though before Dexter the only roles I saw him play were in comedies. He plays a good serious role as well as Dexter proves. I will also admit that I was intrigued with the fact that he would be on Dexter this season, moreso than Pueblo Kruger.. Sue me..

As for football, the game tonight was pretty much what I expected. All we can hope for is UGA to lose to Aubz and we beat UF. Both could easily happen. We'll see. Doesn't matter anyway though, neither SEC east team will touch LSU or Bama for that matter if they would have won.

Clemson will beat Carolina this year. I'm good with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive