Saturday, November 05, 2011

Acting in Zombie Flicks

I've watched the first few episodes of the Walking Dead, waiting on Jenelle to get back to finish first season. Good show. Disgusting plot thread with wife giving up on husband after a month. Ho. Sexy Ho.

I haven't really seen too many "great" acting scenes in this show though vance. What you have to do to make people follow the characters in a show, as opposed to the situation going on, you have to give them a sense of depth. Im not there yet with the characters. I'm not emotionally invested with anyone yet like I was with the several BSG characters and the characters from LOST. I was emotional several times during both shows. Rare that TV gets me that way, if only because of the way TV has to alter its "bible" when people want to move on. I'm just a weirdo when it comes to people leaving unnaturally and how a show handles this is part of the staying power for me. I have discovered that I have emotional withdrawal when a show ends and that's why it takes me so long to find another one. Both Lost and BSG broke my heart and I need time to find other people to really care for. I like strong morals that are flawed and tested...Batman for example. Any shows you can recommend? Dexter kills, and that "kills" it for me on that one. Any suggestions? I'm reading the second book of Game of thrones now. And yes, I'm drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive