Saturday, June 22, 2013

Never finished a earlier post...

It actually took me starting 24 like 4 times before I watch it through. No joke I had watched one episode 4 times and always quit paying attention. I finally made it through, it's a good show but not great for me either. I think the build up was just too much to live up to, it had been described as like crack you just couldn't stop watching. The good thing is the shear number of shows, great if you want to turn something on and do something else at the same time. Having said that, I will watch the new season.

Dexter? I'm bitter sweet on its return, I know it's going to end bad just like Spartacus which I just finished. It took me till now to bring myself to watch the last few episodes, just a great show. I did not know how much of that show was based on historic events. Did you know they really climbed down vines for a surprise attack just like the end of last season? Wow. His body was also not found, the main characters were all real people including Gannicus, but he actually died in an earlier battle unlike the show. The tounament they did in the last episode was based on historic events also, but he made the Romans fight each other. Did you see Andy Whitfield come out just before the credits ended and yell I am Spartacus? That was cool.

The show runner is making a new series for Starz called incursion, I will be watching. It's looking very likely the producer will do a spinoff about Ceasar, I will watch that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive