Saturday, June 29, 2013

I don't either...

But if you did look and I know you don't know about Cam Newton, Cecil Newton admitted to allot of it including the negotiations, soliciting and receiving offers from multiple schools. He just did not admit to getting paid, lol. It would very hard for you to defend what happened at North Carolina as just, considering the Cam Newton deal. For comparison, a class that did not live up to academic standards vs a guy who got caught cheating multiple times and left school on his own accord when little Timmy did not go pro. No college I know of allows cheating more than one time, but they did here and then he immediately got in to auburn. Just real hard to defend bro, unless you are going to ask me do I have documentation from the school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive