Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Did you know that Dexter is about to start up on June 30?

A guy brought it up on the MB and I'm glad he did because I didn't know. It's going to be very interesting to see how they end it. Do you think Dexter will die?

As far as the recruit goes, I can see how that quote can easily be taken out of context and it does sound pretty funny lol. He was referring to all the tutoring and academic facilities at Carolina. The Dodie academic building is pretty new and they just built brand new athletic dorms right beside it. Both are a definite help when it comes to recruiting. So what he meant was that with all the help a student athlete will get at Carolina you would have to really try hard to fail.

It doesn't matter anyway though, you know my stance when it comes to academics. I only care if the players have bad enough grades to keep them off of the field or if there was something to come out like at UNC about them having fake classes. I watch football games not academic triathlons lol. That recruit that made the quote is projected to be a four star next year btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive