Friday, June 28, 2013

I must have missed all this

Can you show me how UNC got destroyed? If they did I'm good with it because they had fake classes. That is worse than giving money away imo. I really don't really know what they punished them with but I'm sure it's justified. 

I also missed the auburn emails and where the IRS was involved and auburn gave $200k to Cam's dad's church? Is there any real proof? I know you said emails but I can't find them. 

Either way, all of the programs you named tried to cover stuff up instead of coming out and admitting to it. That seemed to be the key when it came to Carolina's investigation. They admitted to everything. GT, UNC, So Cal, OSU, ect all tried to hide stuff from the NCAA and they got popped. None of those programs cooperated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive