Wednesday, June 05, 2013

It was one...

of the most disturbing things I've ever seen on TV really. I knew he was going to die, thats what the retard said. But it didn't prepare me for it. I agree with you, they were not that interesting charaters and Cat had started to get on my nerves. But when are the bad guys going to lose??? Oh well. I'm not a book reader of course, but I guess you do have to realize the main point of the show is not about who ends up on the iron throne really and the Starks are not supposed to be the main point of the show.

Tyrion is the most popular character on the show, you probably din't know it but that was the only episode since the series began that he was not on the show which is pretty amazing. I don't even know what the heck they will do for the last episode now?

I will check the bag when I get home bro and see the name on the bag, its California rice. I can tell you that it all is going to stick to the pot a little. I know it seems aggravating but if its a coated pot on the inside all you have to do is fill is with water and let it soak and it will come right out. I've never done any research but there is probably solutions on the Internet if you google it. If you don't have a pressure cooker you need go to Walmart and spend the $20, not just for rice. You can cook something in the pressure cooker that takes hours normally in about 30 minutes. Also, and this is very important, we freeze the rice we don't use. She wraps it in saran wrap in individula portions and puts it in the freezer. Just heat it up in the microwave and it tastes just like the day you cooked it. If you are eating rice 5 times a week you can probably cook it one time and freeze the rest and it will be much easier for you. I would not try that with uncle bens though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive