Monday, June 03, 2013

I hate that

That's like watching survivor now when I'm years behind. You can't look up anything about any of the players because it will tell you if they won and when they were voted off. Messed up a couple of season's like that already. I know how you feel bro.

Been cooking rice a lot lately. I know you said you cook it a lot over there and you said the Japanese rice was a lot better than the regular. I have no trouble cooking the regular Uncle Ben's, not the instant. However I did buy some rice out of the Asian food section in Bilo. I couldn't get it to cook right. I followed the instructions on the bag but it kept sticking to the pot. Any idea why and what do you do about it?

Any way, sometimes I'll boil it first then throw it on the griddle with a little oil and some soy sauce and fry an egg with it and it tastes just like it does in the Japanese restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive