Thursday, June 27, 2013

I am in no way saying that Auburn doesn't cheat

In fact I'm nearly positive that they do, but the $200k was always brought up concerning Miss St. May be the NCAA couldn't find enough proof that Auburn had anything to do with the $200k? I know that I would be pretty pissed if they tried to pin something that big on Carolina without sufficient proof. They are certainly not going to chastise them just because the fans think that they did it. If anyone should be punished it should have been Miss St imo. They had more on Miss St than they had on anyone. Like I said before though, every college team cheats in some way.

I think that the NCAA has gotten soft honestly. The only team they have really dropped the hammer on is Penn St and rightfully so. Who else have they really hurt? I know they have taken a couple of scholarships away here and there and taken away conference championships (which no one cares about because that team is still recognised as the champion for that year in everyones eyes). Really who has the NCAA hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive