Saturday, August 23, 2014

Those are actually good posts by you taters

I was just messing around.

I think we will have a good OL this year. It's certainly being hyped that way. Not just by Gamecock fans. We all know that things could not go like we want them and they could turn out to be overrated. I hope not.

If our OL is as good as advertised it will only help Thompson. We've seen what the running backs can do so I think we're good there. If our offense turns out to be as bad as anything Dooley fielded at Tennessee I'm gonna kidney slap Brent and take a picture of the hand print and post it on the blog.

Our defense may surprise as well. They are young and inexperienced because we've had to replace some good players but it seems we have to do that every year. Cliff Matthews, Eric Norwood, Melvin Ingram, Stephon Gilmore, ect. We won't know until they step on the field. I think they are going to take some lumps early but hopefully they will come around later in the season kind of like they did last year. I will say that I don't like the idea of the 3-4. I think I've been clear on that in the past but they went to it because we are supposed to have a strong LB group this year. Rich is in favor of it so he can speak more on it. I know I'm glad we don't have to face Johnny Football the first game of the season.

I really have no idea about Clem's offense. I think they are a bigger question mark that Scar in that regard. They may be great who knows. Mike Williams is a good WR that I wish Carolina would have gotten. He supposedly grew up a Scar fan and we dropped the ball when recruiting him. Jordan Leggett should also be a nice receiving threat at TE. I think their OL will be fine as long as no tackles get hurt. They really are pretty thin at that position from what I've seen. Clem's defense should be stellar. There is nothing that leads me to think otherwise.

I really don't know anything about UGA. Gurley is back but who knows if he'll stay healthy. Anyone have any insight on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive