Saturday, August 23, 2014

Good post Brent...

I think the Dooley coached Tennessee team a couple of years ago is a prime example of a team with a great offensive line that was not very good. I will say of course no one is better than spurrier at exposing mismatches etc... No one is doubting his ability to coach offense. Can Thompson execute? Prolly, but my opinion is not to the extent of Connor shaw. Also, this is coupled with a weaker DL than we have seen in the past few years from them. My opinion is that Connor shaw and a great DL pulled them through quite a few games in years past and their both gone. 

As for Clemson, yes we have some question marks, everyone does. But we don't have any proven bad ones yet. I have faith in Robbie Caldwell and chad Morris. I also think this will be the best product Venables has put on the field yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive