Thursday, August 28, 2014

I have no idea

That's a long time away. What I said in my season projections is what I'm thinking will happen right now. That could easily change as the season goes on. Clem could come out and light it up on offense but right now I just don't see that happening. We'll get to see a little bit one way or the other on Saturday..

I didn't specifically say that Clem would lose to GT. I said "one out of UL, GT or someone like that." I really do think that's possible, if not likely (gasp)..

I've been saying we lose to Auburn for the longest along with many other Scar fans that I know. I see my prediction of us losing to them changing about as much as I see my prediction of us beating Clem changing. But hey, who knows what might happen between now and the Auburn game..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive