Wednesday, November 27, 2013

You said it best

when you said that this is between Carolina and Clemson. I really don't care what either team has done previously this season. It won't matter come Saturday. Just like when we lost to Kentucky and a terrible Auburn team. Those losses had no effect on our game vs Clem. 

If I was a Clem fan I would be extremely nervous. This game is on the road against a team with a 17 game home winning streak, it's the 2nd best offense and defense you've faced this season, top 10 RB, Spurrier vs Dabo, team that has beat you by double digits the previous 4 times you played them. I mean I could go on and on. 

And yes UFs defense is leaps and bounds better than Clem's. They don't allow  teams to score many points. As bad as UF is I bet they give FSU a better game than Clem did. Bout them apples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive