Monday, November 18, 2013

Not sure why but

Vance has the ultimate vendetta to one up me. It's not that I care, it is what it is. But to say I'm a little girl is a bit far fetched. The only reason I don't talk trash is because of the personal attacks or dookie shit balls that start flying afterwards. It gets taken personally or it's a "flame" or whatever other terminology has been used. Truth be told, we will prob really find out who the "girl" is on November the 30th when Vance picks Carolina just so he doesn't have to wear a t shirt. All him and Brent have to do is make the same picks as me and I finish last because of my preseason predictions. I've known that ever since I got called out about not being in last place anymore. I will however take pride in being the better game to game predictor. So go ahead and pick scar the last game in what will truly be the ultimate bitch, I mean little girl move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive