Monday, November 18, 2013

Rich...

I'm not sure exactly why you think the point is to one up you. You brought up the fact that you are not in last place and your little side kick was here to cheer you on. I simply responded to that. Why would everyone be predicting me to lose suddenly no matter who I pick? Are those score totals even correct? I have not even checked that, but are they? You just appear to be expecting to serve crow and not eat any, its not just you though, its mostly not you. Did I get any credit at all for predicting the Stanford upset? Not a bit.

It would be great to hear people talking about what appears to be the makings of the best game in a long time. Should be a great game, instead everyone has opted to plot and not even talk about who they think will win or why. So, we will plot instead, lol. Also, I absolutely did not plan anything I figured out there was some sort of conspiracy going on, definitely was not at the point where you talked about not being in last place. I would have played fairly all the way until the end otherwise.

Everyone come clean with what the big plan was and I will go ahead and provide my score prediction for Clemson and Scar directly after this week (picking Clemson). That means everyone involved and their role. Otherwise its game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive