Wednesday, November 27, 2013

If Clemson wins they finish second in the SEC east!

All jokes aside, the East is terrible. I mean Georgia Southern?  Tennessee is rotten. Yeah the ACC sucks too but it is also gonna produce the national champion pending investigation. This is between Clemson and South Carolina and both have played great. To say that Clemson has had an easier schedule is maybe true, but I can't think of one team Clemson would have lost to except maybe Mizzou. They are really good. Florida defensive line better than Clemson's?  How can Florida be compared to anyone at this point?  You can't throw Clemson's win against UGA to the side because I saw them beat LSU and SC. Hell a freak play let them lose at Auburn and that was with a hobbled team. I do give the Shamecox the advantage at home but I don't think Clemson is going down lightly this time. Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive