Saturday, November 16, 2013

No but I thought maybe you would....

Want to talk a little trash before the game. That's what rivalries are for and I figured you were both pretty confident. I guess you will wait until after the game and then come up with catchy little terms like "taste it" but only if you win and only after, lol. I "smell it" right now,,,,, fear. You both fear Dabo and I don't blame you.

Not accusing anyone of anything. Just saying if someone cheats (purposely) and gets caught there should be a penalty. Put your scores up, change them if you want plenty of time before the game and then everyone total get displayed at the end of the week so we can all see where everyone is, that's the rotation. All I'm saying is a cheater never wins and a winner never cheats, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I've read a few good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.


    Kendra
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive