Wednesday, November 27, 2013

In all seriousness

I think the tale of the game will be if we can pressure Boyd or not. If we can apply pressure I think it will be much like the previous 4 years, if we can't it may be a long night for us. Our offense is better than it has been since Spurrier has been coaching at Scar. I think we have the offensive capability to score a bunch of points but it may prove to be too difficult to outscore an unrattled Boyd if we can't pressure him.

I also don't necessarily see Mike Davis turning the ball over as concern. I mean no more so than any other college football player. I don't see where he's more prone to fumble than any other player. He does get more touches than your average player so he may have more turnovers than the average guy. He did have two fumbles in one game against Mizzou but no other ones stand out to me. I may be wrong, hope not.

One good thing, if I turn out to be wrong about Davis fumbling, is Brandon Wilds returning. It's ashamed he's been banged up this year. I believe he has as much potential as Davis. He really reminds me of Lattimore with his running style. His good play has been overshadowed by Mike D's success to go along with his injuries. I'm really excited to see him play against Clemson.

Excited about this game but not confident enough to build Scar up or tear Clem down. If anyone wants to trash talk feel free I just am not confident enough to get too involved lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive