Monday, April 29, 2013

You have good points

But you gotta think the 49ers knew what they were getting themselves into when they drafted him. He's one of 7-8 players they chose. I don't think you just throw money at someone in the 4th round unless you think it's gonna work out. There were many other really good RBs left on the board that they could have went with. You could argue that taking Ellington or the kid from Stanford would have been the less risky choice but they didn't. They picked Latt for some reason. Big risk big reward I hope. No I don't think you'll see him play this season and I think he will be evaluated after that. JMO.

I think most of these players that go pro could go back and get their degree if it doesn't work out in the NFL. There are players that even though they're well off get their degree after they retire from the NFL. Lattimore is not one that I think you have to worry about being successful If the NFL doesn't work out. Some players that leave early and don't get their degree yes but not Latt. He's different than most players, you know that. He'll have the opportunity to get his degree if he decides to. Coming back to Carolina this season just wouldn't have been a wise decision for him.

I know I'm pulling for him and the 49ers have a new fan in me (unless they trade or cut him lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive